Why not put some of those Christmas presents to good use when Christmas Day arrives and get stuck into one of these top Wii Fitness Games to help burn some of those Christmas calories!
1) Just Dance 2016 - now on its 6th edition, this game is said to be so much fun you won't even realise you're exercising!
2) EA Sports Active 2 and NFL Training Camp - with wireless transmitters you can say goodbye to the nunchuk wires that kept tripping you up! Pure fitness game, it even comes with wireless heart rate monitor so you can keep check on your progress throughout the whole session
3) Exerbeat - 4 star rating and based on fun and a variety of exercises including yoga, aerobics and boxing
4) The Biggest Loser Challenge - Able to set a personalised workout program depending on if you require weight loss, fitness etc. You can adjust the intensity of the exercises and the number of days per week and minutes per workout.
5) Active Life Explorer - a great game to play either by yourself or with the family, a top 5 contender since it's launch in 2010, it contains 24 games in which you, and up to 3 other players, can play the role of Indiana Jones and go exploring for treasure.