Life is all about BALANCE, and this is often in short supply at this time of year.
So why not try out a new Pilates class? Moving and getting active improves our mental wellbeing as well as our physical bodies and a calm exercise such as Pilates will also give you time to unwind from the festive stresses and re-energise ready for the next round of Christmas shopping and parties.
TOP 10 BENEFITS OF PILATES
1. Strengthens core muscles
2. Improves posture
3. Helps ease back pain
4. Slow & controlled movements = easy on your joints
5. Can help strengthen pelvic floor muscles
6. Increases your flexibility making daily movement easier
7. Provides a focused and improved brainpower
8. Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
9. Can help aid better digestion through stimulating digestive system
10. Improves blood circulation and provides natural boost to energy levels
But if leaving the house at this time of the year is like trying to get a date with Mr Grey, try an online class at home instead. Why not enlist the whole family too and wear the kids out at the same time. Pilates is beneficial for the whole family.
If you're looking for inspiration check out the MEvME workout video with the fabulous Jess Elmer at BEAM With Grace