Returns / Exchange Policy
If you have a product/products you would like to return or exchange please follow the instructions below.
Returns / Exchanges
Products purchased from MEvME may be returned for an exchange or refund within 21 days of purchase. All items must have their original tags attached and be unworn and unwashed. *Please note that we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on sale items or products purchased at Expo’s or special events, unless the item is deemed to be faulty and complies with our Defective Products Policy (please see below).
In the unlikely event that you receive a product that is defective please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (and within 21 days of purchase) providing details of the problem. Our customer service team will then contact you within 24 hours to discuss and arrange for the return of the product/s for inspection and refund/exchange.
If you received a product that differs from what you ordered, we apologise. Please return with your Delivery/Returns note that was sent with your order and state the number 6 in the reason code on the Returns Note. If you have misplaced your Delivery/Returns note please email email@example.com to request a duplicate copy. This will be emailed to you by return. Please return the items received to the address stated on the Delivery/Returns Note. Once the package arrives, we will send your correct order by return. Please provide proof of postage and the cost of the return will be promptly reimbursed to you.
MEvME Terms and Conditions
- All orders will be processed and posted as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate postal address. To prevent any delays in receiving your order, please double check that the address listed in your order confirmation email is correct.
- MEvME is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages following delivery. We will however do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- Orders are posted to the address given at time of checkout. In the event that you need your order sending to a different address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quickly as possible providing your full name, address and order number and we will contact you to advise if it is possible to amend your delivery address.
- MEvME is not responsible for packages delivered to mistyped or invalid addresses.
- In the event of an order being returned to MEvME due to insufficient address details, an email will be sent to the customer requesting address verification.
- Orders are generally fulfilled and posted within 5 working days of order date and are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class delivery, unless specified otherwise or unless an express delivery was selected and paid for at checkout.
- Expected delivery dates may vary during certain times of the year, depending on volume of mail experienced through the postal service at that time. Please contact email@example.com your order is urgent and we will try our best to get your order to you for when you need it.
- All discount codes must be entered at the time of checkout.
- Only one discount code can be applied per purchase.
- All sale items are final.
- We do not accept any returns or exchanges of sale items. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Sale prices and discount codes are only valid during the allocated time of the sale. Sale prices will not be applied to any orders placed before or after this time.
- We do not accept any returns or exchanges on items purchased at Expo’s or other promotional events. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.